Monday, November 12, 2007

Hi Everyone. This is Will again. My mom is SO mean. She took these pictures of me on Saturday when we were at Grandpa Tom and Grandma Robbins cabin for Thanksgiving. Anyways, she keep calling me thunder-thighs now! How mean is that? They were all laughing at my chubby little legs. As if I can do anything about it. Maybe I just need to finally start crawling so I can work my glutes and get rid of some of this! Yeah, that's what I'll do.
Oh, and Mom, Dad says you shouldn't be so mean to me because I got these thighs from you!!
Have a great day! -Willie





























































































































2 Comments:

At November 15, 2007 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Dad better be careful if he wants to see Moms thighs again. Great job on the site Nelly. Told you it was easy!

 
At November 15, 2007 at 3:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the photos...his little legs are so cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home